Sunday, January 18, 2009

School is sooo boringgg....

Here i am in the sjii computer lab sitting here watching the hour needle of the clock go by while others do their unemployment task...... I feel so dreary, tired and HUNGRY!! Its been about 5 days since i have put on braces and i can't resume my normal diet. Which means porridge like every single day. Eww. Like really, I've lost my taste for food. Oh and yeah, on the spur of the moment i've suddenly decided to blog at the most random hour.

anyways back to school matters

Ib has really "revved up" and i can't take the workload. every single day, at least 1 piece of homework a day, far more than the workload in sec 4. Anyways work or not, what's the difference if you're born lazy like me? I live to eat, play and sleep. like seriously. The voice in my head tells me t0 focus but i'm like whatever!

Omg, i look around me and everybody seems to be working their a$$ off doing their unemployment task thingy. I feel like saying to myself "tsk, tsk suraj. wot a slacker!" The repeated thumping of keys on thiru's keybord makes me so anxious, even though i'm done with my task. Even juns next to me seems to be very focus and "on task", while she could actually be doing many better ( in my opinion) things on her macbook. Haizz.

okay i better not procrastinate any more. like really. so i'm gonna end this post right now, if not if Mr Thorpe comes over, he'll .....er do something?

No comments: