Thursday, January 29, 2009

My IB school life so far...

Well, school life this year has been up and running and in full swing. Life seems so boring but then i guess i'll just have to plod through this vast and seemingly never-ending phase. There has to be a balance between homework and social life and i feel i've kinda neglected my social life. I ain't the most social person. And there are times where i feel i don't belong to the sjii community. I'm gonna try to make my friendships count because right now they seem to be failing. But I'm gonna try my best okay!

They always say make your new years resolutions at the start of the new year. To me I only quite discovered my resolutions. So I'm gonna post some of them hear. Feel free to comment.

New Year's Resolution

1. stop procrastinating, be dilligent
2. be a bit more sociable too. make more friends
3. Work hard on my fitness - NS is only next year!!!!
4. Focus on developing talent such as learning guitar, because after looking at SJII, i feel i have wayy too little. I can't even accept my current talents.
5. Improve family relationships. Very important as only my family can keep me afloat on "sea" of school life.

6. removed.

I will do my very best to keep my resolutions,
Suraj

No comments: